AMP for WP is the most recommended AMP plugin by the community. Automatically add Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality on your
AMP for WP automatically adds Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP Project) functionality to your WordPress site. AMP makes your website faster for Mobile visitors.
We try our best to provide support on WordPress.org forums. However, One-on-one email support is available to people who bought the Priority Support only.
Bug reports for AMP for WP are welcomed on GitHub. Please note GitHub is not a support forum, and issues that aren't properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
JOIN CHAT GROUP COMMUNITY: Purpose of this group is to get proper suggestions and feedback from plugin users and the community so that we can make the plugin even better.
1. User Documentation: The AMP for WP plugin is easy to setup but we have some tutorials and guides prepared for you which will help you dive deep with the plugin.
2. Developer Docs: We have created special documentations for developers and semi technical users who are willing to modify the plugin according to their own needs.
3. Fixing AMP Validation Errors: We will personally take care that your website’s AMP version is perfectly validated. We will make sure that your AMP version gets approved and indexed by Google Webmaster Tools properly and we will even keep an eye on AMP updates from Google and implement them into your website.
4. Community Support Forum: We have a special community support forum where you can ask us questions and get help about your AMP related questions. Delivering a good user experience means alot to us and so we try our best to reply each and every question that gets asked.
5. Frequently Asked Questions: Some of the Frequently Asked questions.
How do I Report Bugs and Suggest New Features You can report the bugs at https://github.com/ahmedkaludi/Accelerated-Mobile-Pages/issues
Will you Add New features upon my request? Yes, Absolutely! I would suggest you to send your feature request by creating an issue in Github at https://github.com/ahmedkaludi/Accelerated-Mobile-Pages/issues/new/ . It helps us organize the feedback easily.
How do I get in touch? You can contact me using this url: http://ampforwp.com/contact/
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.3
Sidst opdateret: 3 dage ago
Aktive installeringer: 20,000+
103 of 384 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Har du noget på hjerte? Brug for hjælp?