Show a preloader while your website page is loading or you can use it as a welcome screen to engage user.
Easy to customize
Preloader Plus is integrated in the WordPress Customizer, so you can change every settings and see the results immediately.
Preloader Plus works on all major browsers and you can use it on any theme and any device.
Preloader Plus Features
- Show the preloader on every page or only on the front page.
- Show the preloader only on the first visit.
- Add a custom image (jpg, png, gif, svg).
- Set animations and speed for your custom image.
- Show a progress bar: set its size, position and colors.
- Show or hide the name of the site on the preloader screen.
- Show or hide a percentage counter.
- Set colors of the preloader and the text.
- Set typography for site title and counter.
- Choose between six animated icons and set their size.
- Add custom content (even HTML and shortcodes).
- Preloader animations: opacity, direction, distance and scaling.
- Set animation duration and delay.
- Page content animations: choose selector, distance, direction and scaling.
Be a contributor
If you want to contribute, you can add a new language via translate.wordpress.org.
Rate Preloader Plus
If you like this plugin please leave a 5 stars rating, just to help us spread the word and boost our motivation.
Install Preloader Plus either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
After activating Preloader Plus you are ready to go. to customize the preloader navigate to the settings at Customizer > Preloader Plus.
For more information, navigate to the plugin page at Preloader Plus and watch the video tutorials.
How can I change the settings of the preloader
Navigate to Appearance > Customize. Here you find the panel with all the Preloader Plus settings.
Bidragsydere & udviklere
“Preloader Plus – WordPress Loading Screen Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Bidragsydere
“Preloader Plus – WordPress Loading Screen Plugin” er blevet oversat til 4 sprog. Tak til oversætterne for deres bidrag.
Interesseret i udvikling?
Release Date: September 14, 2020
- Changed a deprecated filter and the timing to show the rate reminder notice.
Release Date: August 11, 2020
- Added option to show the preloader only on the first visit.
Release Date: July 7, 2020
- Changed PHP short open tags with full open tags in built-in icons files to avoid parsing issues.
Release Date: July 1, 2020
- Fixes a bug that triggers an error on plugins update.
Release Date: June 23, 2020
- Added rate reminder notice in the admin section.
- Update live demo url.
Release Date: April 3, 2020
- Deleted Freemius function.
Release Date: April 2, 2020
- Freemius has been removed.
- I Added the premium features to the free version. ENJOY!
Release Date: April 4, 2018
- Fixed a bug triggering a php notice on plugin upgrade.
- Changed premium version url.
- Added target attribute to show premium version on another page.
- Added link to demo page in readme description
Release Date: April 3, 2018
- Added new options to arrange the elements inside the preloader using drag and drop functionality.
- Added new options to show or hide elements clicking on an eye icon.
- Added new video tutorials.
- Minor style and script changes.
Release Date: March 23, 2018
- Added custom image options to the free version.
- Added progress bar options to the free version.
- Minor style changes.
Release Date: March 21, 2018
- Updated Freemius SDK to version 2.0.
Release Date: March 20, 2018
- Add an option to show the preloader only on front page.
Release Date: March 2, 2018
- Added video tutorials and a link to the WordPress forum.
Release Date: March 1, 2018
- Added an if statement to avoid a fatal error on premium installation.
Release Date: February 28, 2018
- Initial release